Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Opting-Out?

People had many strong, but different opinions when it came to Lisa Belkin's Opting-Out article. I found that many people thought that the mothers place was to be at home with her children. On the other end of the spectrum I found that people were thinking of the cases that women shouldn't put their full trust in someone else supporting them, especially with how high the divorce rates are in our country.
In my opinion, I think it is beneficial That is at least until their children are old enough to go to school all day. My mom stayed at home with my brother and I until I was in the fourth grade. It has greatly impacted my life. I now have a stronger relationship with my mom and I feel like she will always be there for me because she always has been present in my life. Even when she did have a job, she worked for the school that I attended, which meant she was easily accessible for me.
I will not leave my children at a daycare. I will either stay home with them or they will stay with someone in my family. The meals I have planned for my family will be nutritious because I find that very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment